Foundation of the company by the company owner Albert Munzinger
cutting and sale of boards and timber; later fabrication of simple wooden goods such as wheel rims, clogs, wooden rakes, scythe scythes, etc.
Change of name in wood industry Albert Munzinger
Change of name to ZSCHOCKE WERKE
More than 90 years ago, the development of electrostatic separators for the separation of dusts and particles from industrial processes began. As early as 1923, the first large-scale filter system for the cleaning of gout gas from the steel smelter in Katowice was put into operation
EWK Eisenwerke Kaiserslautern GmbH founded a subsidiary called EWK-ZSCHOCKE Umwelttechnik, in which the environmental business activities were incorporated.
the second and founder name has been deleted and the name is now only EWK Umwelttechnik GmbH
Change of shareholders (separation of EWK EISENWERKE KAISERSLAUTERN GmbH)
Certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2000
Foundation of Poly-Light
Moving to Kantstraße